Freelance UI Designer
What you will do
The future of digital is our business. We’re a multidisciplinary consulting and design company that creates strategies, products and experiences to help companies thrive in the digital age.
As a wr&co. designer, you will create stories in the digital environment and demonstrate your passion for designs that reflect brands, cutting edge technology and at the same time embrace simplicity.
Your tasks at wr&co
Your tasks at wr&co.:
- Create outstanding User Interface designs and unique appearances across various touch-points such as apps, mobile, websites, VR / AR, TV interfaces.
- Craft in equal parts beautiful, convenient and self explanatory User Interfaces and demonstrate excellent execution of innovative design across screens, platforms and operating systems with great attention to details.
- Create mood boards, develop brand conform UI standards, UI kits and style guides, and document your designs through logical and systematic specifications to hand off to development.
- Develop prototypes of complex user flows as well as micro interactions to prove interactive concept and behaviour in different levels of fidelity and demonstrate animations and transitions as a narrative path.
- Deliver responsive and systematic designs within agile methodologies and teams.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders, and build trusting relationships.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in design, technology and economics.
- Ideate and co-design in a collaborative manner with consultants, designers and innovators from all fields such as business and product management to industrial design, engineering, research.
Must-have experience and mindsets
- Ability to design in multiple mediums, formats and levels of interactivity and a passion for learning new tools and methods of designing digital experiences
- Conscious to create solutions within the triangle of quality, time and budget constraints
- Experience prototyping digital products, services and experiences
- Comfortable working and adapting to a fast paced work environment, being able to embrace rapidly changing requirements as an opportunity to create exceptional designs and experiences .
- A bachelor’s degree in design coupled with work experience in a relevant field or a master’s degree in design
- Ability to communicate and document your vision for the benefit of clients and stakeholders
- Knowing what is possible to do with code and being comfortable writing some of your own
To apply please include a resume, a portfolio and your view on well-designed digital experiences in the world right now.
We look forward to meeting you, a passionate creator.