Freelance UX Designer
What you will do
The future of digital is our business. We’re a multidisciplinary consulting and design company that creates strategies, products and experiences to help companies thrive in the digital age.
As a wr&co. designer, you will create stories in the digital environment and demonstrate your passion for designs that reflect brands, cutting edge technology and at the same time embrace simplicity.
As an Interaction Designer at wr&co., you will reflect the bigger contexts of a Digital Strategy into customer experiences across touch-points.
Being a champion when it comes to using digital tools you enjoy translating product requirements to tangible concepts, user flows and wireframes to produce simple and enjoyable customer interactions for our clients. Your passion for outstanding UX goes beyond screens and you enjoy creating logical and self-explanatory customer journeys to be integrated into analog and digital products, services, experiences, spaces and brands.
At wr&co. you will work on a variety of projects that tackle all aspects of the design process from User Research, Ideation and Conception to Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Concepts to the Visual Design, Digital Prototyping and Product Delivery.
Your tasks at wr&co
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- The ability to design, communicate and document large and complex systems of interactions and integrating those into analog and digital products, services, experiences, spaces, and brands
- Capable of analyzing consumer needs and defining processes, ideas, interactions and flows from an objective point of view based on research, insight and customers perspective.
- Design and prototype services, web, Apps and other multiscreen experiences such as TV environments, physical interactions with objects (Internet of things) or interactive VR / AR use cases.
- Effectively communicate any stage of process and view with senior management on client side.
- Continually innovate and improve on the processes and deliverables to set new standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a concept stream and work on multiple projects, assumes responsibility for all documentations being produced with a team.
- Ideate and co-design in a collaborative manner with consultants, designers and innovators from all fields such as business and product management to industrial design, engineering, research.
Must-have experience and mindsets
- Ability to design in multiple mediums, formats and levels of interactivity and to develop human-centered interactions out of profound research and create a convincing and appealing story for the user.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a concept stream and work on multiple projects, assuming responsibility for all documentations being produced with a team.
- Conscious to create solutions within the triangle of quality, time and budget constraints
- Ability to communicate, document and prototype your ideas and solutions clearly and precisely, from large scale services to micro interactions.
- Experience prototyping digital products, services and experiences
- A bachelor’s degree in design coupled with work experience in a relevant field or a master’s degree in design
To apply please include a resume, a portfolio and your view on well-designed digital experiences in the world right now.
We look forward to meeting you, a passionate creator.