Digital Product Designer and UI / UX Professional
What you will do
The future of digital is our business. We’re a multidisciplinary consulting and design company that creates strategies, products and experiences to help companies thrive in the digital age.
As a wr&co. designer, you will create stories in the digital environment and demonstrate your passion for designs that reflect brands, cutting edge technology and at the same time embrace simplicity.
As a wr&co. Digital Product Designer and UI / UX Professional you will create stories in the digital environment, communicate logical and self-explanatory user flows and customer interactions, have a passion for screen designs that reflect brands and at the same time embrace simplicity.
You will reflect bigger contexts of a Digital Strategy in your work with directions of future markets, new business models, innovative technologies and transformation of client’s processes and organization. These insights you will turn into meaningful experiences as a champion when it comes to using digital tools to design and build human-centered products and services.
You will work on a variety of projects that tackle all aspects of the design process from User Research, Ideation and Conception to Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Concepts to the Visual Design and Digital Prototyping.
Your tasks at wr&co
- The ability to lead a team of UX and UI designers working on multiple projects and assumes responsibility for all output and documentation produced by the team.
- Create a superior and hassle-free customer experiences including all fields of expertise in alignment with clients and stakeholders.
- Work as part of a team with consultants, designers and innovators from all fields such as business and product management, industrial design, engineering, research etc. to develop a design for and in collaboration with our clients
- As an expert in your field, keep an eye on the work of others on your team to strive for excellent design and creative execution
- Capable of defining consumers and their needs, processes, ideas, interactions and flows from an objective point of view based on research, insight and customers perspective.
- Design and prototype websites, apps and other multiscreen experiences such as TV environments, physical interactions with objects (Internet of things) or interactive VR / AR use cases
- Passion to act as a representative for wr&co. in client and project contexts ensuring that our beliefs and values are being lived and tangible on a day to day basis
Must-have experience and mindsets
- Ability to design in multiple mediums, formats and levels of interactivity and to derive human-centered interactions out of profound research and create a convincing and appealing story for the user.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a concept stream and working on multiple projects and assumes responsibility for all documentations being produced with a team.
- Passion and drive for learning new tools and methods of designing digital experiences
- Ability to create solutions within the triangle of quality, time and budget constraints
- Experience prototyping digital products, services and experiences
- A bachelor’s degree in design coupled with work experience in a relevant field or a master’s degree in design
- Ability to transport your vision for the benefit of clients and stakeholders and the ability to work and communicate your ideas and solutions clearly and precisely
To apply please include a resume, a portfolio and your view on well-designed digital experiences in the world right now.
We are looking forward to meeting you, a passionate creator.